NOTE: TRACKS SOLD IN EVEN FOOTAGES ONLY. PLEASE ROUND-UP TO THE NEXT EVEN FOOT.
Assume proscenium opening of 20', height from
track to floor 12',medium weight curtain. Add 10%
for lapping at center area for double-sectioned
track. Add 10% for accommodating curtain when
stacked at each track end: Total 30%. Order:
1-28' No. 170 track in two 14' sections for hand (or
machine) operation 12' high, CWANA.
(NOTE: CWANA means Complete With All
STANDARD ACCESSORIES NORMALLY SUPPLIED WITH CURTAIN TRACK:
individual stage curtain track is usually sold
on a "per foot" basis. A standard accessory group
includes track channel, single carriers and master
carriers supplied on 12" centers (unless otherwise
noted), end pulleys, floor pulley, lap clamps, hanging
clamps, end stops and operating cord. Assume
a 28' No. 170 track in two 14' sections for hand
operation 12' high is ordered. Shipment would
(To calculate approximate amount of cord required,
double track length and curtain height and add.
When track is operated by drum drive machine,
add one-half of track length plus 5 ft. to ordinary
- 28' No. 1700 Channel (2 x 14’)
- 26 No. 1701 Single Carriers
- 2 No. 1702 Master Carriers
- 1 No. 1703 Live End Pulley
- 1 No. 1704 Dead End Pulley
- 1 No. 2865 Tension Floor Pulley
- 2 No. 1707 Lap Clamps
- 8 No. 1708 Hanging Clamps (pairs)
- 2 No. 1709 End Stops
- 80' No. 1728 Cord
- All track systems are shipped unassembled.
- We supply tracks in even lengths only. For
example, if a 35’ track in two 17-1/2’ sections is
ordered, we will actually ship a 36’ track in
two 18’ sections and customer will be invoiced on
- Unless instructed otherwise on an order all
track systems are assumed to be bi-part
operation and will be outfitted as such.
- Unless advised otherwise, all track systems will
be assumed to be suspended installations and
will be outfitted as such.